Wednesday 30 September 2009

Ishoo Seven: Dice Towers

I have a freind who, although a skilled and experienced wargamer often loses games due to incredibly bad luck with dice. This is a man capable of rolling a 1 on a 2D6. In an attempt to take as much of him out of the dice rolling process as possible, I built him a dice tower; a device which rolls your dice for you, and generally comes up with a more random result than you can.
Here's how you can build your own dice tower.
Take it away, Grot!





















I've also been thinking about designs for SciFi dice towers and even more ornate versions, so this is by no means the last we'll hear of them.

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN! The vote for our People's Choice Ishoo (Ishoo Ate for those who dwell beneath rocks) has overwhelmingly come in as 'Rivers and Bridges', so I'll be off to get my fishing waders out. See you then!

No comments :

Post a Comment