Saturday, 21 December 2013

Ishoo Number Error

I've just been updating my running sheet (long over due!) and suddenly realised that four ishoos went missing. See, when I moved house, I didn't do much terrain modelling for a few months, meaning there was a fairly long gap between ishoos. And when I started up again, I somehow posted what should've been Ishoo Atey-For as Ishoo Atey-Ate.
I've fixed things up now by renumbering the last four ishoos. If you're paying attention, you'll notice the URLs keep the wrong numbers, but the post titles are the right numbers now.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...