Thursday 25 September 2014

TFH Annual Terrain Compometition reminder

Egads! The Compometition Deadline looms! It's been a while since I had any progress to report (I've had a lot of commissions this year which have gotten in the way of my own projects), so I'd clean forgotten about the September 30th Deadline. I think I might actually extend it to October 5th so the whole thing ends conveniently on a weekend, allowing more time for last minute entries.
And here, to remind you, are the rules once more!

3 comments :

  1. You seem to have dropped off the planet, one can only assume work has been exceptionally busy. Looking forward to reading your next efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What were the winning entries? I look forward to seeing the readers' entries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was only one entry, and he didn't supply all the information required, so this time there compometition didn't run. In the intense flurry of forgetting to post anything on the blog for a few months, it looks like I forgot to announce this fact.

      Delete