Wednesday 26 September 2018

Modelling For Hippos Ishoo Twenty-Fiv: Black Reach nobs Mega Armour conversion

Welcome back Hippo Fans!
This year at Cancon I bought a huge mixed bag of orky stuff. Then mad Juzzy the Flutist gave me his orky stuff. And then I counted the number of nobs I had and found it to be well over twenty, so I figured it would be a good idea to base some Mega Nob conversions on all the spare Black Reach nobs I've ended up with. It's not hard to upgrade black reach nobs to mega nobs - here's Grot to show you how!
























And there you have it Hippo Fans! It's not that hard to make yourself a meganob, and the results are well worth it. For your convenience, here are the rough dimensions for the torso armour - you may need to modify these a bit to suit - all four of my meganobs use slightly different shapes and sizes.
And for your further viewing pleasure, why not check out the video showcase of the first three Meganobs?

No comments :

Post a Comment