Monday 29 August 2011

Improving the breed: results

Well, the last poll has closed and I've gotten a whole lot of useful data to help tailor TFH so I'm meeting the requirements of the readers.

Basically, I'll be adding both Modelling For Hippos and Painting For Hippos; modelling will get preference as more people voted for it.
I'll still be doing most of the terrain in 28mm, but 15mm is popular, and there's some interest in 6mm, so I'll be getting some smaller scale things built along the way.
Finally, the majority of readers play SF games, followed by fantasy. I've already noticed this and tried to get more SF up (remember SF month?). The historical period votes have been interesting - a lot of people are playing world wars; more than Steampunk, which suprised me for some reason (I guess I never thought I had so many historical gamers popping by!) I suppose it's probably flames of war, so I'll try to get 15mm WW2 stuff happening, but I'll try to get other world war things going. I'll also try to get some napoleonic terrain happening, along with some medieval and dark ages. Not very much interest in Ancients, so I think I'll just leave it at the Greco-Roman temple from last ishoo for the moment.

By the way, I've just gone and caught model railways again, so it might be a while before the next ishoo. We shall see.

No comments :

Post a Comment