Thursday, 17 April 2014

A Tale of Duelling Gamers: The second rank.

Tremble mortals as you behold the second batch of painted-but-not-based Slaaneshi Chaos Warriors! Quake in fear of their lilac fabulousness! They need their shields, but those have not arrived yet. They need four more members, but I await the bases. They also need a banner, but I await inspiration for a design.
With these chaps and chapesses done for the moment, it's time to rebuild the Chaos Lord on Deamonic Snake figure I got from eBay. Part of the tail appears to be missing, his head was swapped for a marauder's and his weapon was converted to a flail. So I need to do a bit of work on him.

1 comment :

  1. The Lilac Banner of Dooooom is needed! Well done again on a great concept an execution. I feel that the normal Dark Elf Shields might be better than the round ones as the round hoplon style shield will cover so much of that lilac goodness.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...