Thursday 11 April 2019

Pudding Wrestler's Perfidious Projects: The third update.

Yesterday I felt pretty rotten again, so there was not much progress on the build. This morning however I feel much better so things are starting to move again. What that means is that I've done all the rivets on the engine section, and I've made a paper mockup for the giant bad moon.
Here's the bad moon mockup. I'm going to start translating this into plasticard throughout the day. I only have one sheet of 1mm left (I miscounted before my last supply run and thought I had more) so I may not be able to get the moon completed just yet. If that happens, I'll move on to some more tube-intensive areas like guns until I can get to a hobby shop and stock up. In some ways, this cold has been a boon - if I had not been so badly slowed down I would have run out of plasticard by now.

No comments :

Post a Comment