Sunday 16 January 2011

Ishoo Twenty-Six Bee: My First Underhive Phase Two


Well Hippo fans, here's part two of My First Underhive. This time round we're building Hab Blocks and Bridges, all of which are so easy a hippo can make them!
Take it away, Grot!

PART ONE: HAB BLOCK ONE.
















Sorry Grot, I'm in Melbourne in my capacity as computer purchasing consultant to my parents, so that's the crappy old desk I left behind.






PART TWO: HAB BLOCK TWO.










PART THREE: BRIDGES.






And there you have it Hippo fans! A whole table worth of Necromunda terrain built quickly and easily. I'll post some tasty pics of the whole lot (including more bridges) in action when I get home tommorow. I'll also be posting the plans to take all the guesswork out of building your own copy (I didn't use plans for mine, but that's no reason for you to be penalised!) And keep an eye peeled for Ishoo Twenty-Sven: Customizing Toy Cars which will be up soon as well!

No comments :

Post a Comment