Monday 19 September 2011

15mm Fornight - COMING SOON!


Victoria's school term ends on the 23rd of september, so I'll get a fortnight's break. In between marking SATs and trying to think of something really awesome to do in year seven english, I'll be doing 15mm Fortnight. It's like Sci Fi month, but shorter.

For a whole fortnight, I'll be doing nothing but 15mm wargames stuff. I'll be showing you how to break into 15mm scale, including terrain, modeling and painting for the popular new GruntZ rules system. You'll learn everything you need to know to get started - how to build and paint your army, and how to build the battlefield.

In related news, I'm hard at work on the levitating altar so I can get it out of the way and have a clear run on 15mm Fortnight. Also it lights up.

No comments :

Post a Comment