Sunday 26 May 2013

Ishoo Atey-For Poll

I've been experiencing some problems with the Poll gadget lately. It seems to take a while to register votes, and it's been a bit... clunky.
The the Ishoo Atey-For Poll started losing votes...
Apparently this is due to the Blogger poll gadget being not great. I've restarted the poll using the Blogger gadget, and hopefully this will work. If not, I've been recommended to an alternative which I may be implementing.
If you have already voted on the Ishoo Atey-For poll, I'm sorry, but you will have to vote again due to the gadget glitching. Hopefully this can be over come, and it'll never happen again.

1 comment :

  1. I am currently the only person who voted for the fighting pit. If you go with an alternative to the blogger poll widget would you share what it is?

    ReplyDelete