Saturday 3 November 2012

Duelling Paintbrushes 2: Day Three.

Last night was painting night, and we peons gathered at the palace of El Presidente Gregor to paint in his most august presence (and marvel at his son's enormous collection of Thomas The Tank Engine toys, including the most excellent hippo wagon). I brought seven completed skaven with me, seven with their washes applied and ready for drybrushes and details, four with just skin and three without anything (these would be merged together by the master moulders and become batch three).
By the end of the night, I had completed batch two, and got the washes on batch three.
This morning I completed batch three. So, I now have a legal regiment of 21... of course I'm going for 25 plus attachment, but you see the potential!
The completed batches one and two, with the wip batch three last night.
The mighty painting table of El Presidente Gregor, with the mighty painting hands of El Presidente Gregor in the background! Such might!
All the batches complete and ranked up on the desk at my Parents' place this morning. The champion's Warp Blade is barely noticeable, but take it from me, it is green. Very, very green. Oh yes.

No comments :

Post a Comment