Saturday 17 November 2012

Duelling Paintbrushes 2: Day 17.



Since the completion of the last regiment and the commencement of the rat tank, productivity is down. Mostly because building the rat tank is taking a while - it's a proper model kit, not a GW shake-n-bake, these things are more time consuming. However, I have now finished the warlock engineers.

Can taken a really bad photo of them!

And I am considering changing the second 1000 point army list - I am a bit bored with painting clanrats, and I have run out of bases for them, so until fresh supplies arrive I am a little stuck. I do, however have quite a few spare rats from various sprues which could be formed into a giant rat unit, and a plan for building a warplightning cannon. Also thoughts on building jezzails. I'll see how these fit into the list.

No comments :

Post a Comment