Wednesday 12 July 2017

MFH Ishoo Sventeen: Grot Tank wiv Grotzooka

Two posts in one day? And there I was thinking I might've lost my mojo... 
Grot Tank time! These tiny tanks are very cool, very characterful, and very quick to build (being on holidays helps). They're a great first scratch building project since they're fairly small and simple, and since they're built by Grots, meaning you can blame the weedy green gits for any mistakes you make. I know I do. In this ishoo, we're going to have a bash at building a Grot Tank with Grotzooka, mostly because I've tackled big shootas and rokkits in the buggy builds. I like to approach these projects as if I am a Grot Mek - I have a rough idea of what will happen, but I don't plan in detail and just bodge things as I go. If it's good enough for a grot, it's good enough for me.
And speaking of grots - here's the grey kind again!






















And there you have it Hippo Fans! I suspect things might become a bit quite on the posting front (TWO ishoos in a day? What madness is this??) since I'm going to be spending some time building another two Grot Tanks, then I really should paint some of this stuff up. I might have a go at open tracks on the other tanks - if I come up with anything cool I'll make a point of turning it into an ishoo.
Cya.

No comments :

Post a Comment