Sunday 15 October 2017

CanCon For Hippos



I have just put my name down for the 40K Friendly at Cancon 2018, leading the massed greenskins of Waaagh! Snaggatoof; richest of the Bad Moon tribes (although I feel this particular version is from early in his rise to riches, before the real over indulgence and opulence set in...) I have spent some time this morning hammering away on army lists which seem about right, but need testing. They are mostly based on what I have and what I plan to build next, although disappointingly, I couldn't fit the Grot Tanks since the tournament is using patrol detachments, therefore only two fast attack choices. Grot Tanks don't really feel like fast attack, but they're certainly not heavy support, and I can't fit them in with the more important stuff, so out they go. Pity - they're the only vehicles I actually have painted.
What does this mean?
It means I have to do the following:

  1. Finish painting Blingboss Snaggatoof himself (a conversion based on the chap from Black Reach)
  2. Finish painting a mob of Black Reach slugga boyz
  3. Paint the Deff Koptas
  4. Paint the buggies
  5. Build and paint four bikers, including a nob who will be temporarily promoted to warboss
  6. Build and paint a trukk
  7. Build and paint three killa kans (I've got the kits, and have had them since time immemorial...)
  8. Time permitting, build a table of Orky terrains.
So, in the coming months you can look forward to some more orky madness...

No comments :

Post a Comment