Thursday 6 December 2012

Awards for Hippos.




Thanks indeed to Sean of Sean's Wargames Corner for nominating TFH.
The award comes with some rules, which I shall now cut and paste:



  • Copy and paste the award on your blog, linking it to the blogger who has given it to you.
  • Pass the award to your top five favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers by leaving a comment on one of their blog posts to notify them that they have won the award and list them on your own blog.
  • Sit back and bask in that warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing that you have just made someone's day.
  • There is no obligation to pass this onto anyone else but it is nice if you do.
This puts me in a difficult position, since I do not actually follow many blogs, and they are mostly people I know in meat space anyway.
So I am going to sit on four of my nominations until I find the right blog, and give the other to Greg over at The Hoodling's Hole, since his blog is a: much more established than the other blogs of my freinds and b: regularly updated with amazingly detailed and insightful things. Also occasionally updated with his progress on Duelling Paintbrushes 2.

No comments :

Post a Comment