Sunday 21 July 2019

Pretty Pictures: Vintage Vehicles

HGC was basically dead yesterday, so I took the time to get some photos of Waaagh! Gruntblasta on terrain. Unfortunately, I had forgotten that I had taken the figures out of the case I thought they were in and placed them in my display cabinet. So I only had the two vehicles and the six unbased boyz I had taken to paint that day. Anyway, here are some pics.
The mighty Gobsmasha lurks behind that most 2nd edition of terrain features: A rockspire surrounded by grass.

It lurks also behind my thumb...


At last, the mysteries of the rear end of the Gobsmasha are revealed!

And the rockspire has a convenient gap in just the right place for the cannon - it's as if I planned it!

The mek, who has not forgiven me for sawing his legs off, although he does admit the Gobsmasha does make a fair substitute for legs, and it ded shooty to boot.

The Gobsmasha finally has the chance to pose in dramatic fashion with the Braincrusha!

From more than one direction to boot!

A number of very old boys, lead by a Meganob.

A boy of great age.

The most ancient of Boyz.

A nob of the Mega persuassion.

A skorcha of great antiquity.

A boy, who, through no fault of his own, has become vintage.

A very old boy.

A selection of aged boys pose to give scale to the Gobsmasha.

2 comments :