Wednesday 5 October 2011

Coming Soon: Duelling Paintbrushes.


Greg of the Hoodling's Hole has challenged me to Duelling Paintbrushes!
The rules are fairly simple:
  • Start painting on October 10th.
  • Finish painting on October 23rd (the day of the Status Bellum Tournament)
  • You must paint a unit of 32 figures (or equivalent with unit fillers)- Greg will paint the Kislevites I converted for him, I will paint a unit of Khorne Marauders I built some time ago and never got round to painting.
  • Time permitting, you can model and paint any number of matching characters to go with the unit.
When he proposed the event, Greg assumed I would easily defeat him due to my much faster painting style, so we added the bit about characters. Then I found out I'd be going to hospital on the 19th, which might just even the playing field.
Needless to say, I will keep you all updated on the status of the challenge.

No comments :

Post a Comment