In a Pool of Radiance
-
Things never go to plan. I had high ambitions for a lengthy period of
protracted painting. But the return of my collected figures spun that on
its head....
Hero Kids Bundle of Holding 2020!
-
For the next 17 days, the *Bundle of Holding* is offering the best value *Hero
Kids* deal!
The Bonus Collection includes the *Hero Kids *Fantasy products...
Holiday Program Jan. 2: Paint+Take
-
Paint+Take/Learn To Paint (1400-1600)
Ages 10+
Come along to learn how to paint figures for Wargames and Role Playing
Games. All figures, brushes and paints...
I'm invading Old Blighty!
-
Hi, All!
Wouldn't you know it, but I'm heading to Merrie Olde England for a few
weeks!
And since I have family in the Newark area, I thought I'd pop me he...
Retro 80's time + Blog News
-
*Blog News*
I now have an instagram account...
I'll be posting lots of miniatures that are already in the Eureka catalogue
and stuff I've painted for Eurek...
The Escape Room
-
GeekFest 2018 is proud to announce our escape room for 2018!
In groups of 2-5, you will be locked in our real life escape room. With
only thirty minutes o...
Rolling Dice Never Felt so Good!
-
It looks cool, but there are many hidden hazards! At MikeCon 3, I
encountered a bit of a problem. Whilst playing on highly detailed and
landscaped tab...
No comments :
Post a Comment